· 8 oz. Explore Asian organic buckwheat Soba (or any other organic noodle)
· 2 tsp. peanut sauce
· 1 small carrot, julienned
· 2 lb. chicken meal, julienned
· 1 onion, julienned
· 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
· 1 tsp. ginger, minced
· 2 tsp. soy sauce
· 2 tsp. Chinese vinegar
· 2 tsp. sesame sauce.
· 2 tsp. organic sesame seeds, toasted
· 1/3 minced cilantro
· salt to taste
Cook organic buckwheat Soba according to package instructions, pour the noodles into cold water and take out, drain and set aside. In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and sauté chicken meal, onion and carrot with salt until golden and soft (about 5–10 minutes). Combine well all ingredients in a big bowl. Put noodles into bowl and toss. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Toss again before serving.